Fombies Fombies

Bug

Hey, there is a bug, whenever you kill a zombie, it take a awhile for it to register that he is actually dead and you keep shooting where is body used to be, thus not being able to hit the zombies behind it. Other than that, great game

Little Protectors Little Protectors

I don't understand

I don't understand how to equip the weapons and armour.... its so frustrating

BigTree TopGun BigTree TopGun

Final Wave

That final wave boss is way way to hard man... I don't know if it's just me, but i can not take it down for the life of me

Thug Thug

it has potential

Could be a good game if maybe there was more guns. Plus, you can't hit the enemies if they are firing but they can hit you if you are.

Bounty Killers Bounty Killers

shut up

once again, tiv tries to put someone down. GET A LIFE TIV!

Run Soldier, Run! Run Soldier, Run!

Awesome

That was awesome, for some reason I thought the look on the soldiers faces was funny... The music was amazing. Good job

Damn Birds Damn Birds

Do not listen to Tivaelydoc

Do not listen to him, all he does is blam peoples submissions. This is an awesome game. Keep up the good work. Only suggestion is in the next game, make the character be something that is not stationary. It gets frustrating when you can't move out of the way. Other than that, great job.

Knights Castle Knights Castle

Needs improvment

I liked the style of it, but you need to make some improvments. Like have some sword upgrades. Make the sword faster and more powerful. It was gettin ridiculous towards the end how many hits it took to kill something. Just add sword upgrades and I think you have yourself a great game.

Pillage the Village Pillage the Village

Great Game

Great game, could use a few more upgrades and maybe make it cheaper to get them, but overall good game. And i agree with swol, Tivaelydoc is a D-bag

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

Good job

Good game, just make it longer.